1. The information provided in how to enter the competition, forms part of the terms. By entering the competition, it is deemed that you accept the Terms and Conditions.
2. These Terms and Conditions should be read in conjunction with the tipping tool (footytips.com.au) that is being utilised. These can be accessed via this link. In the event of any inconsistency between the Terms and Conditions issued by footytips.com.au and the Redicrete NRL Tipping Competition Terms and Conditions, the latter will prevail.
3. The Redicrete 2021 NRL Tipping Competition will run for the full duration of the 2021 NRL home and away season. Start date: 11/03/2021. End date: 05/09/2021.
4. (a) Entry is strictly open to individuals that meet the following conditions:
i. Must be an Australian resident;
ii. Must be over the age of 18 years; and
iii. Must be a permanent resident of NSW.
(b) The Promoter reserves the right to request evidence of the entry requirements set out in clause 3(a) from any entrant and to disqualify an entrant who does not meet any of the said entry requirements.
5. The promoter is Redicrete Pty. Ltd. (ABN 37 102 368 525) of 7 Stenhouse Drive, Cameron Park, NSW, 2285.
6. There is no entry fee for participants of the tipping competition.
7. The combined value of the major prizes is $2,039.
8. The organiser of the competition is Grace Morton. If you require to contact the organiser, you may do so by using one of the following methods:
a. Email: email@example.com
b. Phone: (02) 4961 6822
c. Address: Redicrete Pty. Ltd.
Attn: Marketing Manager
7 Stenhouse Drive
Cameron Park, NSW, 2285
9. To enter the tipping competition, the entrant must tip the team to win, for each NRL home and away fixture of the 2021 season.
10. If an entrant fails to submit their tip(s) prior to the commencement of each NRL round, the entrant will be allocated the lowest score from the round, with an additional point taken away.
11. If an entrant fails to submit a margin for the nominated game prior to the commencement of each NRL round, the entrant will be allocated a zero (0) margin.
12. The overall winner of the Redicrete NRL Tipping Competition will be the entrant who has the highest score at the end of the regular season. In the case that there is a tie, the total margin (accumulation of round margins throughout the NRL season, with the lowest number being the better result) will be used to decide the winner. In the instance that there still is a tie, point 17 will come into effect.
13. Entrants will be allocated one (1) point towards their score for each correct tip. In the event of a fixture in any season round being drawn, cancelled, abandoned, not completed or not played for any reason and/or a result is not officially declared within three (3) days of the date the match was originally scheduled to be played, it is treated as a win for both teams competing in that match for the purposes of calculating each entrants’ score.
14. If an entrant successfully tips the winner of each NRL fixture in a round, they will be allocated two (2) bonus points, in addition to their round score.
15. All entrants are given one (1) Joker Round, that can be used on any normal season round of their choosing. By selecting the ‘Set Joker’ button, the entrants score for that round will be doubled.
16. Entrants may make and/or change a tip for any match in a round, prior to the scheduled starting time of that match.
17. In order to determine the results in each round, entrants will be ranked:
a. firstly by their score, where the highest score has the highest rank;
b. secondly by their round margin; and
c. In the case of a tie, those with the highest score and equal margins, will be put into a draw and selected at random.
18. The end of the home and away season rankings will be determined:
a. firstly by the entrant’s total score for all rounds;
b. secondly by the entrant’s total margin;
c. thirdly by the entrant’s round margin for the last round; and
d. then, in the case of a tie, the winner will be selected by random draw.
19. To enter the competition, entrants must sign up to the Redicrete NRL Tipping Competition at this link.
20. Entrants can only enter once per season. Incomprehensible and incomplete entries (as deemed by the promoter) will be deemed invalid.
21. To qualify for the competition, a valid email address must be provided by the entrant.
22. Throughout the standard home and away season, the Promoter will select random rounds in which a prize will be allocated to the entrant with the highest round ranking, as set out in point 16.
23. Any entrants that win a prize during the home and away season (round) will be contacted within 48 hours of the round completion, firstly be email and then by phone if email correspondence proves unsuccessful. If the entrant fails to make contact within three (3) working days, it will result in the runner-up being awarded the prize. In the event that the runner-up fails to respond to the email or phone call within three (3) working days, the same process will be followed until a winner is found. An entrant will have seven (7) working days to collect their prize from the time that they initially make contact.
24. There will be three major prize winners.
a. First Place will receive a:
‐ Redicrete branded XTM75 Dual Zone Fridge Freezer (valued at $1299)
b. Second Place will receive a:
‐ Redicrete branded Dometic Cool Ice CI85bicebox 87L (valued at $490)
c. Third Place will receive a:
‐ Redicrete branded 40L Coola Can Outdoor Mobile Refrigerator (valued at $250)
25. The competition will be drawn on Monday the 6th September 2021 at 9:00am. Major prize winners will be contacted within seven (7) working days after the determination of the prize winners. In the event that one or more of the Major Prize winners cannot be contacted within seven (7) working days at the completion of the home and away season, prizes will be awarded to the entrant(s) who meet the eligibility criteria and would have been deemed the prize winner, had the original prize winning entrant(s) not participated in the Promotion. It is the responsibility of the major prize winners to collect their prize from the Redicrete Head Office at 7 Stenhouse Drive, Cameron Park NSW 2285 within sixty (60) days of being notified that they have won a prize, failing which the Promoter reserves the right to re-award that prize to an entrant deemed the prize winner.
26. Prizes must be taken as stated, they cannot be exchanged nor are they redeemable for cash. A prize winning entrant is not entitled to any compensation where he/she is unable to use the prize for its intended purpose.
27. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
28. The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result of the promotion.
29. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information (E.g. email addresses and phone numbers) of the entrant to enable the entrant to participate in this promotion. No further use of this information will be made without prior consent outside of this promotion.
30. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason. The Promoter and associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of submissions, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
31. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under State Regulation.